Dr. John Posey Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Houston, TX

no change

May 18th, 2012
Excellent Physician
I have been seeing Dr. Posey for 15 years. He is very thorough with an excellent bedside manner. Since he is affiliated with Methodist Hospital you can be assured of excellent care.

March 7th, 2012
Dr Posey will spend as much time as you need....which could be the reason why is runs late a bit! Very personable doctor.

December 8th, 2011
Stay Away From This Fellow
Waited in excess of 1.5 hrs. As a new patient thought ok maybe he had an emergency. Explained about a minor issue elevated blood pressure. He began to tell stories from his life kept me there 45 minutes. Between stories he asked some medical questions I forgot the name of my present blood pressure med. forgot to bring it in actaully had not been on the med long and just hated the way it made me feel. Left after giving blood etc and got new med. Couple months later applied to Life Insurance I was denied based on a note Dr. Posey made in my chart. His note says I have a memory problem. when I called the office to get what i believe was a simple issue changed they told me that Dr. Posey refused to change anything I could come in and take a memory test. Ok I did just that. Passed with flying colors. and guess what that test has been lost. Stay away from this fellow.

March 30th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I have been using Dr. Posey for 16 years. He takes the time necessary to explain all of your options with every medical situation.