A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Powderly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Powderly, Medical Oncologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Powderly, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Immune System Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Powderly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Powderly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dwyer Powderly MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Powderly practice?
- Dr. John Powderly has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Powderly practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Huntersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Huntersville Internists and Huntersville Oncologists.