3.0

One of the best anywhere show details One of the best anywhere
by David Young on Jul 2nd, 2015

I put my life , literally, in this surgeon's hands and highly recommend him to everyone! He's one of the best doctors I've ever encountered and feel lucky to have been accepted by him for my case.

MVD makes a difference show details MVD makes a difference
by Cristie Jones Mccray on Apr 13th, 2015

DR. Prall and his Staff was very good to me. Dr. Prall did the MVD surgery back in December 2009. I am 95% pain free. All I have to deal with is bad migraines which is being treated. And I have seizures. But with anything there is something that comes with it. I am happy to live a normal life. I am almost finished with my second semester at San Juan College. I am carrying a 4.0 GPA. Thank you Dr. Prall and his staff for giving me my life back. God Bless all you do. I belong to several of the Trigeminal Neralgia support groups online to help them through their pain and suffering .

Apr 5th, 2015

He was very angry that his operation didnt work and I still had severe pain in my legs. He blamed my husband for not making sure i was going to therapy. I have gone to therapy for four months. I asked my primary care for referral to another specialist and am seeing a neurosurgeon next week.

Sep 10th, 2014

I have had three surgeries since 2008 with Dr. Prall. He was professional, kind, caring and made me feel like I was his only patient in the world! The Staff at Littleton Hospital shared with me that he is so highly respected there that they make sure the care they give to his patients is exceptional. Prior to the surgeries I was in extreme pain and his Clinical Coordinator made sure I had a PA call me back and I was either scheduled for an MRI or given medication immediately and she was kind and caring and always compassionate. I have told so many people about Dr. Prall and recommended him to anyone experiencing what I had suffered with for years. As strange as this may sound; I was so confident in Dr. Prall I was never afraid to have these major surgeries knowing I was in the best and most capable hands there could be. He is a wonderful doctor and I am so happy to know him.

Home maker show details Home maker
by Mrs. A. Fine on Apr 30th, 2014

Horrible!!!! His assistant is condescending, management are idiots! My PCP sent me to his competitor for better service and treatment.

Excellent Experience! show details Excellent Experience!
by Carol K on Apr 28th, 2014

I had surgery in January 2014. ACDF C 4-7. I received immediate relief from my pain/numbness/tingling after surgery. I am very pleased with the results and would highly recommend Dr Prall to anyone considering this type of surgery.

Coordinator is rude! show details Coordinator is rude!
by Mark Sr. on Jan 13th, 2014

I like Dr. Prall and his PA, but his coordinator is rude and told me all the time what I was calling abut didn't have anything to do with her, she would have the PA call me back!! She would brush me off to the PA. I spoke w/ my wife and we are now seeing a neurosurgeon at Parker Hospital, who has an amazing staff!!

by Peggy Hutchinson on Jun 16th, 2013

When I first met Dr. Prall over 2 years ago and he told me that I was a candidate for Cervical Disc surgery I told him I would like to try other measures. He sent me for alternatives and after a year and a half with no improvement I scheduled the surgery. He thoroughly explained everything and answered all questions. I woke up with very little pain and my hands were back to normal. I went home the next day and now am 4 months out and have no pain,tingling,numbness and all of my range of motion in my neck back. I would highly recommend Dr. Prall. PS It's hard to find the scar on my neck!

TBI Survivor show details TBI Survivor
by Michelle B on Apr 3rd, 2013

4 stars is mot enough, Dr. Prall is an amazing doctor who God used to saved my life. I don't remember this part of my journey, for which I am grateful, but after listening to my family and friends talk about what they remember, I will always be grateful to this man who is one of my Heros in life.

Patient show details Patient
by Eric R. Aurora, CO on Apr 2nd, 2013

I had a previous surgeon who did not return over 8 calls and messages. I was in a lot of pain and unable to sleep and could barley walk. My Primary Care Physician referrred me to Dr Prall's office. When I called everything changed for the better! I given an appointment right away! Upon arrival to the office the receptionist was already aware of my case and it got better from there. Meeting Dr Prall and his staff was the greatest thing to helping me get better in over 6 months. He spent almost a hour wth me, explaining things that nobody else had told me before and how it could be fixed. I had my spinal fusion surgery within a couple of weeks and was out of bed the next day and went home on day 3. The improvement in my conditon has been tremendous, unlike my previous surgeon who kept me waiting in severe pain for several months. I only wish that I had know about Dr Prall sooner. I would highly recommend him over all the others that I checked out. Also, the staff does an excellent job with follows and returning calls.

Excellent show details Excellent
May 29th, 2012

Great from start to finish. Had major back surgery and ended up with 0 side effects. I am better than I have been in years. My surgery was 8 years ago. Just got to thinking about it and decided to show my thanks.

Just a one in a million doctors.... show details Just a one in a million doctors....
Mar 6th, 2012

Respectful, kind and gentle. Excellent follow-up. Explains things well !! Excellent staff !!

good doctor show details good doctor
by cristie mccray on Jan 7th, 2010

dr prall is a very good surgeon.he cares about his patients.he has good bedside manner.iam very happy with the way he treated me.