Neurological Surgeons
7780 S Broadway
Ste 350
Littleton, CO 80122
(303) 734-8650
Locations and availability (3)

|  Home maker  |  show details
by Mrs. A. Fine on Apr 30th, 2014

Horrible!!!! His assistant is condescending, management are idiots! My PCP sent me to his competitor for better service and treatment.

|  Excellent Experience!  |  show details
by Carol K on Apr 28th, 2014

I had surgery in January 2014. ACDF C 4-7. I received immediate relief from my pain/numbness/tingling after surgery. I am very pleased with the results and would highly recommend Dr Prall to anyone considering this type of surgery.

|  Coordinator is rude!  |  show details
by Mark Sr. on Jan 13th, 2014

I like Dr. Prall and his PA, but his coordinator is rude and told me all the time what I was calling abut didn't have anything to do with her, she would have the PA call me back!! She would brush me off to the PA. I spoke w/ my wife and we are now seeing a neurosurgeon at Parker Hospital, who has an amazing staff!!

|  show details
by Peggy Hutchinson on Jun 16th, 2013

When I first met Dr. Prall over 2 years ago and he told me that I was a candidate for Cervical Disc surgery I told him I would like to try other measures. He sent me for alternatives and after a year and a half with no improvement I scheduled the surgery. He thoroughly explained everything and answered all questions. I woke up with very little pain and my hands were back to normal. I went home the next day and now am 4 months out and have no pain,tingling,numbness and all of my range of motion in my neck back. I would highly recommend Dr. Prall. PS It's hard to find the scar on my neck!

|  TBI Survivor  |  show details
by Michelle B on Apr 3rd, 2013

4 stars is mot enough, Dr. Prall is an amazing doctor who God used to saved my life. I don't remember this part of my journey, for which I am grateful, but after listening to my family and friends talk about what they remember, I will always be grateful to this man who is one of my Heros in life.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Eric R. Aurora, CO on Apr 2nd, 2013

I had a previous surgeon who did not return over 8 calls and messages. I was in a lot of pain and unable to sleep and could barley walk. My Primary Care Physician referrred me to Dr Prall's office. When I called everything changed for the better! I given an appointment right away! Upon arrival to the office the receptionist was already aware of my case and it got better from there. Meeting Dr Prall and his staff was the greatest thing to helping me get better in over 6 months. He spent almost a hour wth me, explaining things that nobody else had told me before and how it could be fixed. I had my spinal fusion surgery within a couple of weeks and was out of bed the next day and went home on day 3. The improvement in my conditon has been tremendous, unlike my previous surgeon who kept me waiting in severe pain for several months. I only wish that I had know about Dr Prall sooner. I would highly recommend him over all the others that I checked out. Also, the staff does an excellent job with follows and returning calls.

|  Excellent  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

Great from start to finish. Had major back surgery and ended up with 0 side effects. I am better than I have been in years. My surgery was 8 years ago. Just got to thinking about it and decided to show my thanks.

|  Just a one in a million doctors....  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

Respectful, kind and gentle. Excellent follow-up. Explains things well !! Excellent staff !!

|  good doctor  |  show details
by cristie mccray on Jan 7th, 2010

dr prall is a very good surgeon.he cares about his patients.he has good bedside manner.iam very happy with the way he treated me.