Overall Review

2.9

July 22nd, 2015
Very attentive to his patients needs and takes time to explain things. Very nice physician. Very friendly office staff.

May 30th, 2013
The Good, the Bad, the Ugly
Although Dr. Prekezes has a very caring approach and spends a significant amount of time with me he has continually dropped the ball on many ocasions. I will have an appointment with him and he will recommend a referral to a specialist or an appointment for a diagnostic procedure (MRI) and then there is no follow through. It takes an additional visit or many phone calls to accomplish this. He is hard not to like but this continuing lack of follow through is frustrating.

August 17th, 2012
Too bad doctors care so little
I call and no one ever calls me back. I try to page the doctor on call and am told they cannot be reached. I leave a message for the doctor on call and no one calls me back. My medication is expired and needs a refill. Hope I don't have a stroke over the weekend because I am not important enough to this doctor nor anyone in the office to call back.

August 16th, 2012
I had had the same experience as the first reviewer (sorry you had to go through it too)
Dr Prekezes while very nice, needs to get a new staff. First the girl in the back, Tamika said she had sent in a couple of scripts to my pharmacy. I checked with my wonderful pharmacy staff and knew she hadn't but told her it must be their mistake since I didn't want to lose the ability to get any paperwork done. Next for my MRI, she NEVER sent in the paperwork but said she did every day. The other girl in the back said the same thing to me, "If you don't like it here, why don't you leave." Apparently I called in too much about the same problem which was never done. I went over their heads as well and got info from my previous doc. I called in pain one day during Prekezes vacation, and Tamika decided it was not enough of an emergency to let me speak with the doc on call. I had to go to the ER, pay for a cab, and a babysitter. Now I am simply trying to get an auth for a brand name med that I have been on for a while. (authorization ran out after a year.) The front desk girl told me it had been done, of course without "Expedited" written on it, so it would take a week, rather than a day. I called my insurance company to check on them because they lie to me every time I talk to them. NOOOOO paperwork has been filed. I called the lovely Francesca Flowers at Priority care who has helped me before in this situation. I really like Dr. Prekezes and feel he is a sensitive and caring doctor, but because of his staff members. Dumb, lazy, and nurse ratchet (MA). I will be looking for another pcp. Which is a chore when you are sick.... soo other people have told me they have had similars problems. Why work at a doctor's office if you are too stupid, lazy, or rude to actually help sick people?

June 16th, 2012
Although Dr. Prekezes is a nice and helpful doctor, his staff is so rude and just plain lazy.
I started seeing Doctor Prekezes in the middle of a pressing health problem. He told me about 6 times that he had sent the paperwork, and his lying file agreed. She is also mean and lazy. I guess i could have figured this out on day one, when she didn't send a script in but claimed she did twice, but my wonderful pharmacy staff told me that is not the case. I told her the pharmacy lost it because I didn't want to lose the ability to get referrals and scrips etc through her. Should have left then!She thought i called too much waiting for her to do what she said. I needed two MRIs which I got no thanks to them. And the results are bad. She told me she sent what they needed in, and wouldn't return my call. But I had, in fact, contacted the supervisor of the imaging that approves the MRIs. She told me that the clerk/doctor never once sent in any requested info. she got my MRIs approved based on notes from my prior doctor. The medical asst is stupid and hurt me with her blood pressure cuff three times and was still unable to get a result. I asked her to stop and then she has been rude to me since. I didn't even tell on her but I am now. Ok sooo Don't got there. If the doctor had pleasant and capable staff members, he might be an ok doctor but at this point he is unable to follow through on my treatment...and he took a vacay fot 5 weeks so I got stuck with his staff. Oh the third girl in the office (in the back) asked me why I don't i just leave the practice since I don't like it. This was in response to me saying, the paperwork never got sent in. And for no other reason.

April 2nd, 2010
The Doctor was caring and made sure I understoodmy condition.

February 11th, 2010
office staff
Seemed like a good Dr. however, on second visit, Bookeeper blocked appointment because she couldn't determine how to access washington regence website, nor accept verbal approval from a regence representative. I replaced the good Dr. with a Dr. who had a bookeeper with an IQ above room temperature