A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Priddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Priddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Priddy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Priddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Priddy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Congenital Lower Extremity Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Priddy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Priddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Franklin Priddy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Priddy practice?
- Dr. John Priddy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Priddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.