Learn more about Dr. John Prieve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Prieve, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieve graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Prieve has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prieve accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Prieve practice?
Dr. John Prieve practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, Phoenix Family Physicians, Phoenix General Practitioners, and Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.