A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pro
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Pro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pro, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pro graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Pro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dennis Pro MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John D. Pro practice?
- Dr. John Pro has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Pro practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Lees Summit, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Independence, MO.
See Lees Summit Psychiatrists.