Dr. John Prodoehl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Prodoehl?

July 8th, 2016

Amazing results

I absolutely loved the outcome of my elbow surgery. Dr.Prodoehl and his staff were very accommodating and polite. He is a wonderful person as well, and shows great compassion for his patients.

June 24th, 2016

Dr. Prodoehl reconstructed my right knee and gave me my life back.

May 23rd, 2016

Needed to return for different shot for my arthritis knee and I have yet get any feedback from staff

October 20th, 2015

Top notch surgeon!

March 20th, 2015

Very easy to understand

March 6th, 2012

knee scope gone wrong

i had seen this dr for a simple knee scope surgery. during the surgery he "noticed" a tear in one of my tendons, repaired it and was done. i was told the recover time from the surgery would be around 6 months. after the six months i still had cronic pain in the knee, and after more than 2 years there has been no improvment. DO NOT LET JOHN PRODOEHL DO ANY SURGERY ON YOU!!!

June 7th, 2011

I thought Dr. P was great!

My impression of Dr. Prodoehl is that he is an intelligent, thoughtful and very insightful doctor. My regular PCP doesn't treat me as thoughtfully as Dr. P did. I have so many issues I'd overwhelm anyone. So, I really appreciate the time he spent and the genuine thought and concern he offered in his diagnosis. Yes, we do expect this from a doctor. But sadly, this seems hard to find in any doctor these days. So, I commend him on his patience in listening to all of my issues and making the connections that he did. I felt like singing out for joy on the way home..seriously. The staff for the most part was rather stoic. But, I can deal with that. It's the doc that matters.

May 24th, 2011

This doctor has negaitively, menatally, emotionall, and physically impacted my life, due to my knee surgery he conducted 2 years ago. i can believe the amount of pain in in, still! he has NO Doctor to patient careness, NO respect to puntuality on his belhalf, he rushes you out the door after a brief appointment with you, gives you very basic information to your pre and post surgery outcomes, gets easily offended when you question his practice towards my knee recooperation. Me and 5 other people in my company, alone, have all the same-negative-feelings and experiences towards him, WERE all still in pain from YEARS AGO, from surgery of him. 6 ofmyotherdoctors,physicaltherapists, and orthopedic surgeons had the EXACT same things to say about him. His carelessness/lack of commitment to his patients has cost me my knee, for the rest of my life. after 2 years of severe knee pain still since Prodoehl,it changed my life, future, and goals, AND I WIL NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR IT

October 6th, 2010

Excellent Doctor - Very Kind and Considerate

Very good doctor.

November 2nd, 2009

A super surgeon and a nice guy

Dr. Prodoehl performed my knee replacement mid Sept 2009. He was upfront about everything that would happen before and after surgery. He and his OR staff took perfect care of me and helped me to relax. On follow-up visits to his practice he continues to reinforce that this was major surgery and it takes time for the body to heal. I think he was just being nice and not telling me that older people heal slower, but that's the kinda guy he is. Thanks to him and his staff.

November 23rd, 2008

A gem of a doctor

Nice to find a doctor that is still warm and caring towards his patients. His office in Havre deGrace is right across from the hospital. He participates in many informal question and answer meetings over at the hospital served with refreshments, which is a wonderful way to not only meet a doctor before you choose to use them, but get a chance to find out with more detail about a surgery under consideration such as joint replacement.The hospitals he uses are top notch too.

July 4th, 2017