A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Proffitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Proffitt, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Proffitt, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Age-Related Problems
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Proffitt graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Proffitt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leslie Proffitt MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Proffitt practice?
- Dr. John Proffitt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Proffitt practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.