Learn more about Dr. John Prudich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Prudich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prudich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prudich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Prudich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prudich graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prudich has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Prudich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Prudich practice?
- Dr. John Prudich has 1 office location.
Dr. John Prudich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Orthopedic Surgeons.