Learn more about Dr. John Prudich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Prudich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Prudich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prudich graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prudich has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prudich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Prudich practice?
Dr. John Prudich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Surgeons.