Dr. John Prudich MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery McKinney, TX

August 4th, 2016
I couldn't be happier with the Doctor, staff and my outcome. I had a torn meniscus repaired, I'm back to fully functional and with sage advice on how to best limit my activity to minimize the risk of requiring a knee replacement.

March 14th, 2015
The best
He's simply amazing I've seen in his office since 2007 as a freshman

July 3rd, 2012
stay away
never got past the 1 visit pass the buck took one xray my knee not any better refused to see me a second time to exam me better say mri was no option avoid him at needs bad bad bad doctor

February 14th, 2011
Did my double knee surgery in 2008.......no current problems with them in over a year

October 27th, 2008
Dumb Doctor
Four weeks after surgery, my husband had a boil or pimple looking bump come up on his shoulder. Prudich dug in it and pinched on it every other day for two weeks, proclaiming that he had not had an infected surgery since 1997. He finally sent us to a specialist who had to open him back up to find the infection had eaten away the first repair and all the muscle and tissue of the shoulder. The rotator cuff repair could not be done again because there is nothing left in the shoulder to repair. He did not even open the bandage and look at the incision for about three weeks. This was a life threatening infection that he did not take seriously! Yes, his office staff are courteous and friendly, always getting us in without a wait. Why did he not consider this infection to be deadly???? No more "country doctors" for us!! My husband was in the hospital six days after going through five weeks of recovery and rehab from the first surgery. Now we are on antibiotics at home with a picc line. I am very nervous about having to administer antibiotics and keep this line sterile. Bad enough the infection is deadly. This has changed our lives drastically...and not for the good. Many times he joked about how far he could stick the q-tip down in the infected area and then he would go in circular motion down inside. He also pinched on it like a pimple for many days.