A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pruett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pruett is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pruett, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruett graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pruett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Pruett MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John W. Pruett practice?
- Dr. John Pruett has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pruett practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Psychiatrists and Jackson Child Psychiatrists.