A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Psutka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Psutka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Psutka graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Psutka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
- Wilson N Jones Memorial North Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Psutka MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Psutka practice?
- Dr. John Psutka has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Psutka practices Family Medicine near Van Alstyne, TX.
See Van Alstyne Primary Care Doctors.