Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Pugh
Dr. John Pugh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pugh is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, Affiliated with Piedmont Hospital and Henry Medical Center Inc. Dr. Pugh has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Pugh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. John Pugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Christopher Harvey
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 0.09 mi10
Dr. Edward Weiser
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
Atlanta, GA 0.09 mi37
Dr. Alfred Jenkins
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 0.09 mi20