Dr. John Pugh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Pugh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2012

Office staff is very unprofessional, they have no courtesy for their patients. I have been waiting for the nurse to call me back for over 2 weeks and STILL have no call back. Seems like they just don't care to spend a few minutes for patients. More intersted in getting your money. Dr. Pugh also didn't diagnose me correctly or care to test me with the proper tests when I went in for sever pain. I ended up at my other doctors office, who said I need surgery imminently due to a cyst the size of an orange. They also couldn't figure out how my OB missed that!!

October 31st, 2011

Dr. Pugh is an amazing doctor. He is always caring, responsive and very professional. He delivered two of my three babies and took care of me when I had a miscarriage. He is always there when you need him most. I cannot thank him enough for all he has done for me!

November 6th, 2010

Every Doctor Can Learn from Dr. Pugh

If only every doctor were as intuitive, insightful and singularly focused on his patients as Dr. Pugh is!13 years ago I was referred to Dr. Pugh by my internist when I found out I was pregnant. Since then he has walked with me(many times holding me up) through 4 very high risk pregnancies, the loss of 3 children, and various other medical issues. His ingenuity and perserverence are the reason I have two beautiful, healthy children today.God broke the mold when he created Dr. Pugh. If you are looking for a doctor who has the ability to take many seemingly disparate pieces of information and develop a cohesive plan for guiding your health, call his office today

January 23rd, 2017