A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Purvis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Purvis graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Purvis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Purvis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Purvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Purvis practice?
Dr. John Purvis practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians and Tallahassee Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Purvis, Dr. Evan Purvis, Dr. Giovanni Purvis, Dr. Hank Purvis, Dr. Hans Purvis, Dr. Ian Purvis, Dr. Ivan Purvis, Dr. Jack Purvis