A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Purvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Purvis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Purvis graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Purvis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ross Purvis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Purvis practice?
- Dr. John Purvis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Purvis practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Primary Care Doctors and Tallahassee Geriatric Doctors.