A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Purvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Purvis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purvis
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Purvis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Purvis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Purvis graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Purvis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ross Purvis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Purvis practice?
- Dr. John Purvis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Purvis practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians and Tallahassee Geriatric Doctors.