A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Puskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Puskas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Puskas, MD, MSC is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass CPB
- Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Puskas graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Puskas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Puskas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Puskas practice?
Dr. John Puskas practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons, Atlanta Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Atlanta Cardiologists.