A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Puskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Puskas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puskas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puskas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Puskas, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Puskas graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Puskas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Puskas M.Sc and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Puskas practice?
- Dr. John Puskas has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Puskas practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and New York, NY.
See Marietta Surgeons.