A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Puskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Puskas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puskas
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Puskas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Puskas, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Puskas graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Puskas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Puskas M.Sc and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Puskas practice?
- Dr. John Puskas has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Puskas practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and New York, NY.
See Marietta Surgeons and Marietta Cardiothoracic Surgeons.