A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Putnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Putnam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Putnam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Putnam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Putnam, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Putnam graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Putnam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- Cox-Monett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leslie Putnam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Putnam practice?
- Dr. John Putnam has 1 office location.
Dr. John Putnam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Surgeons.