Dr. John Putnam MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

July 8th, 2016
Dr. Putnam is very concerned about his patients. He's attentive to their bone and joint pain. He utilizes a variety of methods to control the pain and problems from injections to surgery.

September 8th, 2015
I live my new Dr. And his staff. Thanks to Dr. Troy Major for referring me. They got me in the next day.

March 14th, 2015
Knee replacement surgery 10 years ago. Great job, no problems with it. Skilled and compassionate!

April 17th, 2013
Not Recommened at ALL
My daughter broke her arm in an accident and we were sent there by the on call doctor in the E.R. The first visit wasn't so bad. But the other 3 visits made my daughter a nervous wreck. She is 9 years old. We had to wait over 2.5 hours and then he was rude when we requested setting up another appointment. The next visit from that one he again was very short with her and didn't even remember prescribing her physical therapy and became agitated with me over having mentioned her progress at the PT. Now our final visit, he was back to being nice again but he had an itern at the time. We were VERY disappointed in the way he treated a child who required no surgery. And now that we are trying to get the secondary insurance the information regarding her bills, they have been rude at the front desk as well. Just called them, this has been 7 months since our first visit, and they won't fax paperwork. I have to stop in to pick it up or they can mail it. They know that I am trying to settle with the insurance company to get them paid, there is no reason to be so uncooperative.

December 15th, 2010
Highly Recommended
Very competent and professional. I felt I got the best care possible at any level. My work puts me in contact with various Medical clinics, offices and hospitals and my highest recommendations go out regarding Dr. Putnam, his staff, and facilities.

October 7th, 2009
HIGHLY recommend
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Putnam. He is extremely professional and a perfectionist when it comes to his work, both qualities I expect from a surgeon. After visiting two other surgeons, he quickly diagnosed my sons' problem with his right shoulder and arranged the surgery around my son's sport schedules. I credit Dr Putnam's attention to a perfect outcome as the reason my son was able to play college football.