A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Putz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Putz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Putz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Putz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Putz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Putz practice?
Dr. John Putz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ionia, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.