A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Putz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Putz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Putz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Putz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Putz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Putz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Putz practice?
- Dr. John Putz has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Putz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ionia, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.