A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pym:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pym is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass CPB
- Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pym graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Pym has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Pym MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Pym practice?
- Dr. John Pym has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Pym practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.