A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pym:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pym is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pym
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pym Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pym graduated from University Of Adelaide. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pym has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Pym BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Pym practice?
- Dr. John Pym has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Pym practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.