A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pyne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pyne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyne graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Pyne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Insley Blair Pyne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John I. Pyne practice?
- Dr. John Pyne has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Pyne practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Orthopedic Surgeons and Bangor Surgeons.