A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pyne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pyne
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pyne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pyne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyne graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Pyne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John I Pyne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John I. Pyne practice?
- Dr. John Pyne has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pyne practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Orthopedic Surgeons and Bangor Surgeons.