A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cook, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cook has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush - Presbyterian - St. Luke`s Medical Center, Chicago, IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Q. Cook practice?
Dr. John Cook practices Plastic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winnetka, IL.
See Chicago Plastic Surgeons.