A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Harris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Quentin Harris DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Q. Harris practice?
- Dr. John Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. John Harris practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.