A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Q. Harris practice?
Dr. John Harris practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.