Learn more about Dr. John Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Young, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Young has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Quincy Young MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John Q. Young practice?
- Dr. John Young has 1 office location.
Dr. John Young practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.