A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Young, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Young has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Quincy Young MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John Q. Young practice?
- Dr. John Young has 1 office location.
Dr. John Young practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.