Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Think for yourself show details Think for yourself
Feb 7th, 2016

Unfortunately may reviewers seem to be responding to Quagliarello's charm. He's good at looking as if he's listening. But do you want an effective, capable, accurate doctor, or do you want someone you like? That may not be the same person. In this case, it pays to be hardheaded. Your longterm health and wellbeing depend on more than good salesmanship. The man supports an empire of expensive homes in Manhattan, Westchester, and Long Island. You pay for that. Does he make suggestions based on what's really best for you? Or profitable for him? I am suffering the long lasting symptoms of Quagliarello's poor judgement and inattention surgically and post-surgically. By ignoring other of his advice, I did the best thing for my unborn child. We don't know each other, but use your head when judging whether to trust this doctor's advice. My experience was negative.

Apr 17th, 2012

Great doctor .Has been my doctor for the last 31 yrs .Brillant and caring .Even though I relocated down south no one can fill his shoes .I return every yr for my annual check up and will continue to do so as long as he is still practicing.

Wonderful Kind Caring Compassionate show details Wonderful Kind Caring Compassionate
Aug 7th, 2011

Dr. Q has a great bedside manner and is a very kind and gentle man. I high recommend him.

Dec 23rd, 2008

poor follow up, not supportive of patients needs. Evasive with telephone calls regarding follow up.

by a grateful patient on Oct 26th, 2008

Dr Q is very personable and a terrific dr. I had 3 d&c's with him. his touch is gentle during the actual exam and he was great at pushing me in when I needed an appt urgently.