A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Quale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Quale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Bacterial Endocarditis, and Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quale graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance