A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Quale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Quale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Quale graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Marovah Quale MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Quale practice?
- Dr. John Quale has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Quale practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors.