A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Queralt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Queralt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Queralt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Queralt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Queralt graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Queralt has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Queralt MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Queralt practice?
- Dr. John Queralt has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Queralt practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.