A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Quertermus is Good. Dr. Quertermus has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quertermus graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quertermus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Sturgis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quertermus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Quertermus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Quertermus practice?
Dr. John Quertermus practices Gastroenterology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Kalamazoo Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Quertermus, Dr. Deshawn Quertermus, Dr. Jan Quertermus, Dr. Hank Quertermus, Dr. Shayne Quertermus, Dr. Shane Quertermus, Dr. Jackie Quertermus, Dr. Giovanni Quertermus