A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Quertermus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Quertermus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Quertermus graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quertermus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Quertermus MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Quertermus practice?
- Dr. John Quertermus has 1 office location.
Dr. John Quertermus practices Gastroenterology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Gastroenterologists.