A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Quinlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Quinlan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Animal Muscular Dystrophy
- Muscular Dystrophies
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinlan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Quinlan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- The Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinlan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Quinlan practice?
Dr. John Quinlan practices Neurology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Neurologists.