A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Quinn, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Quinn, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Quinn MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John M. Quinn practice?
- Dr. John Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Quinn practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Surgeons and Leawood Plastic Surgeons.