Dr. John Quinn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Quinn?

March 16th, 2017

Dr. Quinn and Staff

hands down the best group of professionals in the business. The office is beautiful, the staff is warm and inviting. Dr. Quinn is a Dr. you actually look forward to visiting. I am more than happy with my results, this procedure from pre op to now 3 weeks post op has been so so easy and painless. just a pleasure to see all of them each visit.

December 15th, 2015

I am a breast cancer survivor. Dr Quinn did my breast reconstruction. He was so professional, and the results were very satisfactory. I would recommend his services to my own sister.

October 20th, 2015

No post op accountability

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Quinn. My breast were and still are uneven. He wants me to pay for the surgical center's cost to repair his failure. He put them too far apart which caused one to fall under my arm. They're also under-inflated.

May 6th, 2014

Ms.

I had the worst experience with Dr. Quinn personally and his stuff. I had a breast augmentation procedure with him back on 2012 and In less than two years after this procedure, I am forced again to have another breast surgery because he did a horrible job causing my breast to sag down worse than before with the prove of before and after pictures and when I went back asking for his help, he refused to do anything about it and told me to see another doctor. Dr. Quinn cannot be trusted as a professional or in personal level.

February 23rd, 2014

Mommy makeover

After 4 c-sections within five years, I had a tt and lift with Dr. Quinn. My results have been fantastic. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Quinn and his staff. Everyone has been extremely friendly and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Quinn to anyone who is considering this surgery.

January 13th, 2014

Couldn't be happier!

I'm 52 years old, 5'2" and about 123 lbs. I was trying on swimsuits last summer and getting frustrated (as usual) that I wasn't filling them out on top. I've always been small busted but with age I've lost volume too. I started doing research on breast augmentation. I had a few consultations with surgeons in my area. Dr. Quinn and his staff made me feel so comfortable, it made my decision easy. He answered all of my questions (some seemed silly at the time) and any anxieties I had about the surgery were put at ease. I am 2 1/2 months post op and the surgery went well. My recovery time was minimal. I didn't get sick after the surgery and I only took pain meds for the first few days. I couldn't be happier with the way I look and feel. I can't wait until this summer when I can show off my new found confidence! Looking forward to swimsuit shopping too!!

June 9th, 2013

Dr. Quinn

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I felt numb and disconnected. Dr. Quinn was highly recommended by my breast surgeon. From my first visit, I felt very comfortable and at ease with Dr. Quinn. He is always available if I have questions. And he gave me hope that I would be able to look in the mirror and smile. (And it's true!) I wish everyone that has to deal with breast cancer would be able to have Dr. John Quinn as their plastic surgeon.

May 8th, 2013

Happy Happy Tummy Tuck

I am so glad i picked Dr Quinn, I am so excited about my tummy tuck. I am 52 years old and was never over weight unill about 10 years ago. And over the 10 years i packed on 100 pounds. I hated myself. Little over 2 years ago i took back my life and droped the 100 pounds. Dr Quinn did a tummy tuck on me in Feb. and i am so pleased with the way i look. My scar and belly button look amazing. He a truly gifted Dr and i would recomend him to anyone Thank you so much Dr Quinn !!

April 17th, 2013

Breast Augmentation

For five years I had been contemplating getting breast augmentation. I had met Dr Quinn five years ago and knew immediately that he would be the one performing my surgery. Not only because he has been recommended by so many of my peers but because of his humbleness, the way he listened and the way he treated me in his office. Five years and two children later my husband and I finally decided it was about time to pursue my surgery. I had initially started with a small amount of breast tissue but a year after having my second whatever breast tissue I had disappeared. Dr Quinn listened to exactly what I wanted and also made sure the amount of CCs he would be implanting would be safe for my overall health. I booked my surgery after my first consultation, Suzanne his patient coordinator was beyond fabulous. They both knew how excited and nervous I was and they both made themselves available for my every call/concern. I had even called Suzanne one early morning thinking I was going to be leaving a message on her office phone and it turned out it was her personal cell phone, she reassured me that it was okay and that she was more than happy to answer any questions I may have at any time. I am now nearly 3 weeks out of surgery and feel great. I have never had so much self confidence. I know that I am a woman and a mother but for years people always commented on how young I looked and being so flat chested I felt like my children's full time nanny out in public. Since my surgery I finally feel like a woman, I am so proud of the way I look and I owe it all to Dr Quinn and his amazing practice. I will forever be grateful for his time and for the work he has performed on me. People have always said that he was the best out of the best and I 110% back up that statement!

January 25th, 2013

Successful surgery results after 6 unsuccessful surgeries with a different Dr.

Dr. Quinn “Thank you very much” for being skilled, knowledgeable, and dedicated to your patients. I needed to put in writing how much I appreciate your work and your selection of a great friendly staff!! Your talented staff follow through is the very best ~ I worked with Suzanne the most and she is great. My self-esteem and confidence increase is due to your perfection as a surgeon, I wish I had come to you ten years ago. I’m very happy with my breast reconstruction surgery results after several failed attempts with a different Dr. Thanks Again !!

January 17th, 2013

Fantastic experience

Just over 8 years ago, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! However, the effects of the pregnancy were not so beautiful. I was left with quite a bit of loose skin and stretch marks. I knew immediately that I wanted to have this taken care of but for some reason, I kept putting it off. For the past 8 years, I have not felt that I looked my best, no matter what I did. Clothes didn't fit right, I felt uncomfortable in swimwear, etc. Then I met Dr. Quinn! I believe it took me 8 years to make the decision to have surgery because I hadn't met him yet. He is a wonderful doctor. He explained every step of the procedure and recovery process. Having this detailed explanation helped me to feel comfortable about taking the plunge. I am so very glad that I had the surgery and that I had Dr. Quinn as my surgeon! I couldn't be any happier with my results!! I feel so much better now. Not just physically, but mentally also. Everyone can see the difference the surgery has made to my attitude about life. I enjoy trying on clothes now!! I can't wait for summer and the trips to the pool! I can't thank Dr. Quinn and his staff enough!!

November 7th, 2012

Happy customer

I was reffered to Dr Quinn by a friend. From the moment I called to make an appointment for a consult, the staff made me feel very welcomed and at ease. Dr Quinn listened to my concerns and gave me his opinion with out being pushy on how to fix my concerns. Such a nice guy, I have since recommended many friends to him.