A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Adler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Adler, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- CNS Tumor (Hemangioblastoma)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Adler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rodenbeck Adler MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Adler practice?
- Dr. John Adler has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Adler practices Neurological Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Neurological Surgeons.