A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Allen is Good. Dr. Allen has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Allen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- St Charles Medical Center-Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Allen practice?
Dr. John Allen practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR and Hillsboro, OR.
See Bend Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Allen, Dr. Evan Allen, Dr. Giovanni Allen, Dr. Hank Allen, Dr. Hans Allen, Dr. Ian Allen, Dr. Ivan Allen, Dr. Jack Allen