inactive

John R Allen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

June 10th, 2016
This guy is burning out. I had to manage setting up an MRI after an ultrasound found liver masses. He did not respond to my clinic email. Find a doctor who cares.

June 21st, 2015
When my doctor left BMC I was told a doctor would fill my prescriptions from BMC. Dr Allen cancelled a prescription I had been taking for many years to help me sleep without seeing me or talking to me. He told a nurse to pass along the information to me. Allen is incompt. Stay away from him.

March 11th, 2010
Great doctor
I and my husband have went to Dr John R. Allen for seven years and I think he is a great doctor. I have never had any problems with him and am sorry to see him leave Bend Memorial Clinic.

September 22nd, 2008
On my initial visit to Dr. Allen, he had not reviewed my file and know only what his assistant had told him. He spent very little time with me and made a hasty and incorrect diagnosis.