Dr. John Ammon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Ammon?

Patient at Mayo Hospital

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Dr Ammon was very knowledgeable about my disease Hyperparathyroidism and was so encouraging on my surgery outcome! He could fully relate to all the symptoms that I have been experiencing and suffering from for a long time and only got progressively worse the last month. He performed my anesthesia during my operation at Mayo Hospital and even had a mentor working under his supervision. I was also so impressed with his bed side manner and reassuring words and comfort he shared with me before and after my surgery!! I would definitely recommend him for any surgery!! Thank you so much!

Great Anesthesiologist

Posted on May 16th, 2012

Dr. Ammon was very effective in reassuring my very scared daughter. He took the time to really listen to her concerns and explain why she would be safe with him. And she was.

Posted on March 8th, 2015