A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Anderson is Excellent. Dr. Anderson has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Anderson, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Pocono Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Anderson practice?
Dr. John Anderson practices Urology and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, IN and Lafayette, IN.
See Bethlehem Urologists and Bethlehem Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Anderson, Dr. Evan Anderson, Dr. Giovanni Anderson, Dr. Hank Anderson, Dr. Hans Anderson, Dr. Ian Anderson, Dr. Ivan Anderson, Dr. Jack Anderson