Urologists

701 Ostrum St
Ste 401
Fountain Hill, PA 18015
610-691-0351
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Excellent OB/Gyn Practice!  |  show details
by graceelizabeth on Sep 21st, 2007 on kudzu.com

I was referred to this practice by my best friend, who loves it. I have delivered both of my babies with this group. They are very caring and knowledgeable. And, the office is a sight to see! Every doc and midwife are wonderful... EXCEPT Michelle Arp. She did a poor job delivering one of my daughters (a lack of thoroughness led to complications a week later) and she was very rude during the hostpital check-up after my other daughter was born. She seriously lacks a comfortable bedside manner with patients. I have been very dissatisfied with her. However, ALL of the other docs and midwives are WONDERFUL! I highly recommend this practice, but I would steer clear of M. Arp.

|  Dr. Espy's the BEST!!  |  show details
by Cozmo46 on Sep 19th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Espy's ever since he started his practice about 1968. Have never been to another OB-Gyn, and dread the day he decides to retire. His office staff is great and it's just a real comfortable place to be. Everyone is very caring! I'd highly recommend them to everyone!

|  Not what I expected, GREAT!  |  show details
by hhibben on Jun 19th, 2006 on kudzu.com

What a relaxing atmosphere! You hardly feel as though you're in a doctor's office at all. There are antiques and knick-nacks everywhere. So much to look at and such a calm place to be. The exam rooms are decorated, too! The thing that *really* struck me, though, was that they took urine and blood sample (pin prick) even though it was just an annual. WOW. I can't remember ever having a doctor (especially a GYN) who was interested in my health, in earnest. My exam was painless and FAST. It was preceeded by a chat with the doctor! OMG, he actually took time to talk with me (even while I had my clothes on!). I'm new to the area and he even gave me a name of a good doctor locally. YEAH for Dr. Espy!

|  Wonderful, caring doctors  |  show details
by Navidad on Mar 3rd, 2006 on kudzu.com

I have used this practice for 30 years. Dr. Espy was the doctor I had first and for most of the time I have been going there. He is wonderful, gentle and very kind. Recently, I have had experiences with two of the younger doctors and I am very impressed with them. As your long-trusted doctor moves into his 70's it's nice to know that he has brought in people you can trust just as much to carry on the practice.

|  The Best!!!!!  |  show details
by Sneedham99 on Feb 23rd, 2006 on kudzu.com

I have been a patient of this office for over 8 years. I came here for a regualar Gyno... and then to have my children. I have moved to the other sied of town, but I still come back here because the service and the doctors are amazing. Dr. Huffman is the sweetest, Dr. Windom can perform some great c-section's (looks like never happened). Great group of people there, even the staff. Highly recommended.

|  Love the doctors!  |  show details
by maya86 on Nov 4th, 2005 on kudzu.com

At OBGYN Associates, the doctors are all very nice and patient. If it's your first visit you sit in the office and talk first, before your in the gown and uncomfortable. The appointments don't feel too rushed. Warning, the Marietta office is a bit odd. I like it. It's meant to have a very homey atmosphere, but the lights are dim and it feels kind of like a cave. It does take your mind off of why you are there because it's such a shocking environment. As is typical at a doctor's office, the reception staff isn't the most friendly and it can take awhile to get a call back from a nurse.