A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Anderson, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Coolidge House Nursing Care Center
- Wingate Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Anderson practice?
- Dr. John Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Anderson practices Geriatric Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Geriatric Doctors.