A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Anderson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Anderson, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Coolidge House Nursing Care Center
- Wingate Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Anderson practice?
Dr. John Anderson practices Geriatric Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI.
See Cambridge Geriatric Doctors.