A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Austin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Austin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Austin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Austin MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Austin practice?
- Dr. John Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Austin practices Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists.