Dr. John Austin Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2012

Good Dr. and Staff, Courteous and Attentive to Patient

I have been seeing this doctor for about 17 years and have nothing but the best opinion of this doctor and his staff. Staff has always returned my call the same day, usually within a hour. When needed Dr. always returned my call the same day, sometimes after office hours but still the same day. I have had blood drawn average of every six months for several years and barely felt the needle each time with little to no bruising or marks left. Recently was very ill and went to ER, and Dr. came down to ER to check on me and admit me to hospital in the middle of day. While in hospital he was in room around same time each day and twice one day with plenty of attention given to my needs and my condition. The weekend Dr. making hospital rounds for Dr. Austin was also very courtious with good bedside manner. Would highly reccommend Dr. Austin and his office staff.

January 8th, 2012

Our family was his patients for almost 14 years. Only the best. We have currently moved from TN and are sad of loosing this doctor.

August 15th, 2011

Staff so,so rude

Getting a appointment,and time spent there was ok,person drawing blood was horrible,by the time I made it to the elevator my arm looked like a big goose egg,and bruised all over,it took forever to get results and nurses took forever returning your call and when they do there RUDE,one nurse told me she didn't call me back because she had nothing to tell me so why would she call,I left messages for the doctor to call me never heard from him (he probably never got it),I even asked to speak with the office mgt. the nurse told me the office mgt. was busy and didn't have time to talk to me,after a couple weeks of waiting on return call I gave up and found me another doctor.

March 28th, 2016