Learn more about Dr. John Ayres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ayres, Hip & Knee Replacement Specalist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayres
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ayres, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayres graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ayres has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Ayres MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Ayres practice?
- Dr. John Ayres has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Ayres practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.