A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ayres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ayres, Joint Replacement Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayres
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ayres, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayres graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ayres has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Ayres MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Ayres practice?
- Dr. John Ayres has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Ayres practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL.
See Bradenton Orthopedic Surgeons.