Learn more about Dr. John Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Babb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Babb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Babb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Babb practice?
- Dr. John Babb has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Babb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: El Dorado, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.