A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Babb is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Babb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Babb practice?
Dr. John Babb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.