A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bacon, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bacon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bacon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bacon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Bacon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Bacon practice?
- Dr. John Bacon has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bacon practices Allergy & Immunology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Fallston, MD.
See Towson Allergists.