A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bacon, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bacon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Animal Allergy
- Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Insect Allergy
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacon graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bacon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bacon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Bacon practice?
Dr. John Bacon practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Allergists.