A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bailey, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Bailey practice?
Dr. John Bailey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Salisbury, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Huntersville, NC.
See Salisbury Internists and Salisbury Cardiologists.