A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bailey, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Bailey FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Bailey practice?
- Dr. John Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bailey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Cardiologists.