A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barnes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barnes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Barnes practice?
Dr. John Barnes practices Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA and Broken Arrow, OK.
See Tulsa Anesthesiologists and Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Barnes, Dr. Evan Barnes, Dr. Giovanni Barnes, Dr. Hank Barnes, Dr. Hans Barnes, Dr. Ian Barnes, Dr. Ivan Barnes, Dr. Jack Barnes