A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barnes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Barnes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Barnes MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Barnes practice?
- Dr. John Barnes has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Barnes practices Anesthesiology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA.
See Tulsa Anesthesiologists.