A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boon, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Boon graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Reynolds Boon MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Boon practice?
- Dr. John Boon has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boon practices Urology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Urologists.