A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reynolds Boon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reynolds Boon, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reynolds Boon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds Boon graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reynolds Boon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Reynolds Boon practice?
Dr. John Reynolds Boon practices Urology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Urologists.