A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boyle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyle graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Boyle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Khn - Kettering Medical Center - Sycamore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Boyle MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John R. Boyle practice?
- Dr. John Boyle has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boyle practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton General Practitioners.