Learn more about Dr. John Burk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burk, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burk graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burk has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Burk practice?
Dr. John Burk practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Pulmonologists, Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners, Fort Worth Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Fort Worth Pediatricians.