A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burk
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burk, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burk graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burk has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Burk FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Burk practice?
- Dr. John Burk has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Burk practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Pulmonologists.