A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burton, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Russell Burton MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Burton practice?
- Dr. John Burton has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Burton practices Geriatric Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Geriatric Doctors.