A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burton, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Russell Burton MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Burton practice?
- Dr. John Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. John Burton practices Geriatric Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Geriatric Doctors.